Welcome, my friend!
In the midst of our busyness, off-times, and seasonal shifts, sometimes a pick-me-up is in order.
Today I’ve culled through the archives and I wanted to share my top five pick-me-ups in the hope that something will resonate with you.
Here we go.
1. When Writers Lose Heart (The subject we don’t like to talk about, but we should. Transparency with a call-to-action.)
2. Waiting. Writing. And Why You Must Not Quit (If God’s answer is still “Not Yet,” what you should know while you wait.)
3. Writer Courageous (Clearing your mind of the negative as you slip on your courage cape. Yes. It can be done!)
4. Three Encouraging Thoughts for Your Writing Journey (Stay focused and positive by remembering these key things.)
5. If the Writing Bug Bites, Don’t Grab the Swatter! (Still trying to figure out your place in the writing world? This will help.)
6. Be A Different Egg. Don’t Get Scrambled! (When you’re feeling like the-odd-duck-out and what you should know.)
Please Keep the Encouragement Rolling
Feeling at loose ends? Relax! This will help.
If you write, what’s the hardest part of the process for you?
What are your tips for staying encouraged?
Here’s to strength, peace, and inspiration during your writing journey!