Is it cold where you’re at? In my neck of the woods, winter has reared her frosty white head yet again.
I think the Ozarks is on round seventeen of this wintry muck.
Snow, sleet, and a little freezing rain thrown in for good measure continue to shape the season. (Good thing I’m a writer–I don’t mind hibernating as long as I have my trusty keyboard and characters for company. Add to that a steaming hot mug of coffee.)
I’m ready for spring!
Dark, dismal days and limited spurts of sunshine only go so far. After the kind of winter we’ve had, I long for cloudless blue skies and some most welcomed warmth.
So, in light of the freezing temperatures and this disagreeable weather, I think a pick-me-up is in order.
Slip on your Snuggie. Turn up the music! Here we go:
10 Warm Thoughts for a Wintry Day
1. Today doesn’t have to be blah. It’s an opportunity for a do-over!
2. Are you a writer? Get your motor running with 100 Best Websites for Writers via The Write Life.
3. Sometimes, you gotta dream big! Your dream is worth it!
6. Joyful folks fire us up. Do you have the characteristics of a joy-bearer?
7. The (real) definition of success. Kick perceptions of failure to the curb and rise to the success God intends!
9. Who are you–really? This post will tell you!
11. Creative kindling needing stoked? Maybe it’s time for a match—–> *here*
Hope by now you’re feeling a wee bit warmer and ready to greet the day! (After last week, I’m throwing open the blinds and preparing for sunshine! See last Friday’s post if you’re wondering what happened.)
Happy (Warm) Monday!
How are things in your neck of the woods?
Do you have a warm thought on this wintry day?